Sunday, January 8, 2017

Randomness from February and March





 D and P having fun around the house
 So squeaky clean
 The two little girls asleep on daddy.  I came home from a meeting to find this preciousness.

 I got to meet Steve Spangler at the NCTIES conference I presented at with Emilee in March.  It was my first time presenting to professionals.  He was the keynote speaker and I'm totally a professional fan!
 P gets caught in her bed at times.
 Jocelyn rocking the dentist
 Jocelyn had to show her PreK class what she wanted to be when she grew up.  She wants to be a ninja warrior, a veterinarian, and a mom.
 Daphne got her clown framed at school to hang in the hall.

 Daphne at one of her best friend's birthday parties
Shannon curled Jocelyn's hair and it looked awesome

No comments: